Cookies are small files stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer that are used to gather information regarding interactions with the Olympic Channel such as browser type, operating systems, IP address, device type, location, date and time of access. These cookies are placed on your device by us (“first party cookies”) or by third parties providing certain services to us such as analytics and advertising (“third party cookies”).
We use different types of cookies, including:
- Strictly necessary cookies that enable you to navigate on Olympic Channel or provide certain basic features such as storing user names and passwords so that you don't have to log in at each session;
- Functionality cookies that enhance the functionality of Olympic Channel by storing your preferences;
- Performance cookies that improve the performance of Olympic Channel and provide you with a better user experience; and
- Behavioural advertising cookies that tailor advertising served to you on Olympic Channel based on your browsing activity and the location from which you access Olympic Channel.
These are examples of third party cookies we use:
- Google Analytics, to be able to measure traffic and performance of the service;
- Google (Double Click for Publishers), to be able to provide advertising of products or services that reflect your use of the service;
Segment, to be able to measure traffic, performance of the service, and personalise the experience.
- AddThis social sharing widget, to enable you to share content with a range of networking and sharing platforms and for us to be able to see how often content has been shared;
- JW Player, to enable video player functionality and allow reporting, analytics, and monitoring on usage to improve the player experience; and
- Google or Facebook, to enable you to sign in using your Google or Facebook account.
- Facebook to be able to provide advertising of products or services that reflect your use of the service ;
- Twitter – to be able to provide advertising of products or services that reflect your use of the service ;
- Soasta – to be able to measure traffic and performance of the service;
- Salesforce – to be able send personalized and relevant newsletters.
By using Olympic Channel you accept the use of these cookies.
You may turn off cookies or changing your preferences by changing your browser settings. More information is available here:
- Internet Explorer users: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
Google Chrome users: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
Safari users: http://help.apple.com/safari/mac/8.0/#/sfri11471
More information about cookies is available at www.allaboutcookies.org.
Olympic Channel Services S.L., Calle Torrelaguna 75, 28027 Madrid